Wednesday 18 March 2015

Home leg started

It's Thursday, two days left (only morning so I'm still counting this one). No more steroids, so heartburn and sleeplessness should fade now. Lets see.

Started a new book last night

He's an opinionated sort (to be polite) so should be entertaining. And to be honesthe reminds me of another hooker some of those reading this blog may have come across, so while reading I end up picturing a slightly different man at times, not sspecifically in the content of the first few chapters, but the preconceptions I have of him.

But back on theme, I still have no real signs of the rash the medics are so certain will appear, if the steroids were keeping it down today should be the day as I'm finished them, but they did say its normally seen on day 3, but I don't like to conform...

Change of dinner, no rice! Beef burger with onions. Was a nice change, one complaint, where were the chips? Pudding, tiny tub of ice cream. 

Treatment done for the day.  All went fine, no side effects. Comfortably back on the ward till tea time now.

Tea was a chicken salad sandwich and tomato soup. Last tea here, back to full sized meals tomorrow night.

The rash has finally started around 5pm on day 4. Its mild, slight redness around hairline, and a bit of an itchy scalp.

8:15 now and having had antihistaminesat about 7:30 the rash has not really developed.  Its a bit blotchy on my upper back

And I have odd spots dotted around like this one on my forearm. 

As you can see, not angry or red, there is a slightly blistery look to it, like a new chicken pox spot, but not very itchy.

Last night here ahead, no steroids today so I plan to try for an early night straight after my next obs check which is due about 10 I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment